About SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
William & Janet Callaway
Owners of SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life. Whether your basement has flooded or your home has suffered smoke damage, our goal is to help minimize the interruption quickly and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Ozaukee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our Mold technicians are very good at discovering suspected mold and making sure that it is taken care of properly.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured that our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Ozaukee County. During the late August storms of 2018 we called in our Storm team to help with the hundreds of calls we received over a 2-3 day period of time. They came from Texas, California, Minnesota and the East Coast.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Our emergency phone is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 262-242-8888.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Mequon/Thiensville Chamber of Commerce
- NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- NFIB (National Federation of International Business)
- Workforce Development Employer of the Year