About SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
William & Janet Callaway
Owners of SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Whether your basement has flooded, your home has suffered smoke damage, or the carpets could use a good cleaning; Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Ozaukee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Ozaukee County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Mequon/Thiensville Chamber of Commerce
- NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- NFIB (National Federation of International Business)
- Workforce Development Employer of the Year