If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (262) 242-8888

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Dangers of Space Heaters

7/21/2020 (Permalink)

A major cause of home fires is a space heater or other heating Equipment. 

When the weather gets cold, we may pull out the old space heater to help heat a cold bedroom, or a small area where it always seems cold.   Be sure to keep your space heater away from anything that could easily catch fire like curtains, laundry, blankets, clutter or furniture.  Space heaters can really get hot.  And if left on for a long time they can catch fire easily.  The safest thing to do is to turn the space heater off if you have to leave the room.  You can turn it back on when you return to the room.  Never leave a space heater on and unintended.  

If your house has a fire, SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is here and ready to help.  Please call 262-242-8888 and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs. 

Other News

View Recent Posts