SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is Here to Help
You get a call from your On Site Manager or your Building Facilitator in the middle of the night. Your building is flooded. The sprinkler system went off and several of the offices have multiple inches of water on the floor. The computers and printers are soaked. Paperwork is soaked. The drywall is soaked. What should you do? Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County - 262-242-8888.
Our Production Crew will come to your facility and take care of mitigating, drying, and restoring your building to preloss condition. They will take care of both the water-damaged structure and contents. We will do everything we can to get you back into business fast!
- We will identify and address any health or safety concerns first.
- We will bring in the correct amount of restoration equipment and products.
- We will check the relative humidity in the building,
- We will take moisture readings of all affected materials, making restorative decisions,
- We will create a drying plan,
- We will document the project throughout the process,
- We will monitor and adjust the drying plan to ensure that the structure is dried quickly and thoroughly.
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County will dry and restore your building to preloss condition and make it "Like it never even happened." Whether your project is large or small, call us at 262-242-8888 to get immediate help!