Why Call SERVPRO?
Why call SERVPRO? Because SERVPRO requires Training and Industry Certifications for each of its employees. We not only train our Production Crew, we train our Office Staff and Marketing Staff too.
The SERVPRO® System has a “HeroReady” Training Program that covers the right way of mitigating, drying, and restoring a water-damaged structure and contents. We do everything we can to get you back into your home or business fast!
To excel at water damage restoration, you must have a strong understanding of the each of the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing health and safety concerns
- Building and material science
- Psychrometry and drying science
- Water restoration equipment, products, as well as their proper usage
- Building materials, assemblies, and contents
- Moisture inspections, making restorative decisions, and creating a drying plan
- Documenting the project throughout the process
- Emergency service activities
- Monitoring and adjusting the drying system
When SERVPRO of Ozaukee County sends a crew out to dry and restore your building, you can feel confident that you have selected the best.
Whether you have a small project or a large, even multi-structure loss, call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County, day or night, at 262-242-8888 and we will be there for you.