Global Pandemic of Coronavirus
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is “Here to Help” during this time of need.
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
Carpets and Rugs
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Ozaukee County, 262-242-8888.
When Storms or Floods hit Ozaukee County SERVPRO is Ready
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms:
When storms hit SERVPRO of Ozaukee County, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of over 1,700 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County Today at 262-242-8888.
For Immediate Service call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is aware that there's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So, when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back in business. Learn more about our commercial services on our website at SERVPROozaukeecounty.com and check out the Commercial Services page. Choose either:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration, or
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and we have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 –262-242-8888.
Storm Damage Cleanup
If you live in Mequon, Thiensville, Grafton, Cedarburg, Fredonia, Port Washington, Belgium, Saukville, Ulao, Hamilton, Holy Cross, Lake Church, Decker, Lakefield, Knellsville, Little Kohler, Dacada or any nearby area, you are in luck! The reason is because SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is as close as your backyard and ready to assist you with Storm Damage. Just call 262-242-8888 and we will come out to your property and assess the damage that the recent storm caused. We will coordinate with your insurance company to make sure that the paper work goes smoothly.
Storms can wreak havoc on your home or property and you’ll want the damage cleaned up as soon as possible to prevent any secondary damage. SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is experienced in Storm Damage. We have the right people, the right equipment, and because we live in the neighborhood, we understand what you are going through because we went through it too. When you hire SERVPRO of Ozaukee County, you’ll find people who care and who have the right resources to assist with any size job. We will be there for you day or night. Just call 262-242-8888.
Things To Do After a Fire
After you have a fire, it is scary, and shocking. What should you do? Here is a basic list of things you can do while you wait for some help to arrive.
- Cover up the carpet in heavy traffic areas with old linens or clean towels. Also, cover up your furniture with old sheets to give added protection.
- If your electricity is off, be sure to clean out your refrigerator and freezer. Leave the doors open after cleaning to air them out. You may want to put a box of opened baking soda inside the refrigerator.
- Cover your chrome fixtures with Vaseline petroleum jelly or oil. The soot can damage your fixtures.
- If you have plants in your home, both sides of the leaves will need to be washed. Don’t use harsh chemicals. They could kill your plants. Plain water is just fine.
- You will want to change your HVAC filter at least once, maybe more, in the weeks that follow the fire.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over the air registers.
If you follow these tips of things to do after a fire, it will help you get a head start on the cleanup. Please call SERVPRO OF OZAUKEE COUNTY if we can help you with the cleanup. We are here 24/7. Call 262-242-8888.
Things Not to do After a Fire
There are several things that you should not do after a house fire. Once the fire is out and you are back in your house, be careful not to do the following things.
- Don’t walk through the soot or spread it around. It can get embedded into carpets and upholstery making it more difficult to clean.
- Try not to touch anything. You don’t want to spread the soot around.
- Don’t start washing your walls or painted surfaces. There is a right way to accomplish this without creating more problems.
- Don’t shampoo your carpet or upholstery. Great care must be given when cleaning soot. Sometimes you have to clean carpets or furniture two or three times.
- Don’t attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been near the fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don’t use canned or packaged food or beverages that were stored near the fire, heat or water. And never eat anything from an open package.
- Don’t turn the ceiling fans or lights on if the ceiling is wet. The wiring may have been damaged.
- Don’t send your clothes to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set the smoke odor into the clothes.
If you need help cleaning up after a fire, call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County at 262-242-8888. We are available 24/7 and we will make it "Like it never even happened."
Why Call SERVPRO?
Why call SERVPRO? Because SERVPRO requires Training and Industry Certifications for each of its employees. We not only train our Production Crew, we train our Office Staff and Marketing Staff too.
The SERVPRO® System has a “HeroReady” Training Program that covers the right way of mitigating, drying, and restoring a water-damaged structure and contents. We do everything we can to get you back into your home or business fast!
To excel at water damage restoration, you must have a strong understanding of the each of the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing health and safety concerns
- Building and material science
- Psychrometry and drying science
- Water restoration equipment, products, as well as their proper usage
- Building materials, assemblies, and contents
- Moisture inspections, making restorative decisions, and creating a drying plan
- Documenting the project throughout the process
- Emergency service activities
- Monitoring and adjusting the drying system
When SERVPRO of Ozaukee County sends a crew out to dry and restore your building, you can feel confident that you have selected the best.
Whether you have a small project or a large, even multi-structure loss, call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County, day or night, at 262-242-8888 and we will be there for you.
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is Here to Help
You get a call from your On Site Manager or your Building Facilitator in the middle of the night. Your building is flooded. The sprinkler system went off and several of the offices have multiple inches of water on the floor. The computers and printers are soaked. Paperwork is soaked. The drywall is soaked. What should you do? Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County - 262-242-8888.
Our Production Crew will come to your facility and take care of mitigating, drying, and restoring your building to preloss condition. They will take care of both the water-damaged structure and contents. We will do everything we can to get you back into business fast!
- We will identify and address any health or safety concerns first.
- We will bring in the correct amount of restoration equipment and products.
- We will check the relative humidity in the building,
- We will take moisture readings of all affected materials, making restorative decisions,
- We will create a drying plan,
- We will document the project throughout the process,
- We will monitor and adjust the drying plan to ensure that the structure is dried quickly and thoroughly.
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County will dry and restore your building to preloss condition and make it "Like it never even happened." Whether your project is large or small, call us at 262-242-8888 to get immediate help!
A Storm is Coming
The TV Weather Forecasters are pretty good at predicting stormy weather. Pay attention to the areas where the storm is going to hit and take all the normal precautions.
When the storm is really big and there is a chance that you may have to evacuate, make sure that you have your cell phone charged up and your cell phone charger with you. You should also have a contact person who can receive phone calls from you and distribute your important information to others who may need it. The contact person should be someone who is not in the affected area.
If you don't have to evacuate, make sure that all your windows and doors are closed properly. You may want to get some sand bags and put them in places that will keep the rain from coming in. If your home has a sump pump, check it to make sure that it is working and is plugged in.
You might want to make up an emergency bag with equipment like flash lights and batteries. Make sure that each person in the house has a flashlight and that there are lots of batteries. You should make sure that you have enough water for a couple of days for you and your family. You may need water to drink, cook, or even bathe. If you have prescription drugs that are running low, check with your pharmacy to see if they will let you refill them ahead of the storm.
The best thing you can do is to be prepared. If you need help after the storm, call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County at 262-242-8888 and we will help you dry out your structure.
Why Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County?
Why call SERVPRO?
- Because we are locally owned and operated. That means we live and work in your community. We care about our neighbors and we have a professional approach to getting your property back to preloss condition. You want your property back the way it was before the fire or water damage occurred.
- You will come across many companies who think that they can do what we can do. The truth is, all of our technicians are highly trained and put through rigorous training both on the job and at their classes given by IICRC approved Instructors. After passing a national test, they receive their WRT Certification awarded by IICRC - the industry that sets the standards.
- In addition to having professionally trained technicians, SERVPRO of Ozaukee County can call in our National Large Loss or Storm teams. That means that we have ready resources when there is a job that requires hundreds of machines and people. Having and maintaining our relationship with SERVPRO Industries means that we have great depth and there is nothing too big for us to handle.
- Why SERVPRO? Because we are the best at what we do. We inspect your structure, assess it for damages, create a plan, call in the right people, dry it out, get it clean and ready for you as fast as possible and then we send all the information and pictures to your insurance company so that you don’t have to. We take pride not only in our workmanship but also in our customer service.
- Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County at 262-242-8888 and we will give you the peace of mind that comes with hiring the right people.