Flooded Basements in Mequon, Wisconsin
A basement can flood at any time depending upon variable circumstances. Heavy rainfall is only one of those circumstances. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. Some other reasons for a flooded basement are:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County today at 262-242-8888 to let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
- We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure and contents. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
- Have Questions about Basement Flooding? Call 262-242-8888.
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Company Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use IICRC S500 Restoration Standards
- We Use Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
- Restoring Your Mequon Community Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
- Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges About SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
- SERVPRO of Ozaukee County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
- Commercial Approved Flooding and water damage events at Mequon community commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
- Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 262-242-8888
Top of Form